Crochet Course for Beginners (4 sessions)
Price: € 80,00 total course
- The classes/workshops run for 2 hours/week for 4 weeks (total of 8 hours).
- Beginner classes have in general a basic/ static structure, improver classes will build on existing experience of the members. But …. everything can be changed according to your wishes J
- The whole course will be paid in advance, if a group is filled up. Minimum of 3 people per group/ maximum 7 people.
- If you want to book a group session/ group workshop, please complete the Crochet Classes Booking Form.
- Location in Eltham/ SE London: Wheelchair accessible easy to reach with public transport.
Price for Group Crochet Classes/ Crochet courses includes:
- Leaflets for you to take home, explaining stiches or patterns that you have learned, for instance: Double Crochet, Treble crochet, basic patterns like granny square and more.
- Instructions for ‘homework’
- 1 ball of yarn (ICE Yarns) and a crochet hook of your choice are complimentary/ free. Additional yarn can be purchases.
- A great cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit/ cake.
- Lots of fun and creativity.