Crochet Group Course for Beginners (4 sessions)
If you want to learn how to crochet the group course for beginners is your way to go. Every session is a mix of theretical topics, like healt and safety, knowledge about yarn, introduction to pattern reading and practical excercises.
The course will be held in Eltham, South East London, the home of HookedOnCrochet.net.
Price: £ 80,00 total course
- The classes/workshops run for 2 hours/week for 4 weeks (total of 8 hours).
- Beginner classes have in general a basic/ static structure, improver classes will build on existing experience of the members. But …. everything can be changed according to the wishes of the group.
- The whole course will be paid in advance, if a group is filled up. Minimum of 3 people per group/ maximum 7 people.
- If you want to book a group session/ group workshop, please complete the Crochet Classes Booking Form.
- Location in Eltham/ SE London: Wheelchair accessible easy to reach with public transport (Bus, Train), limited car parking space.
The price for Group Crochet Classes/ Crochet courses includes:
- Leaflets for you to take home, explaining stiches or patterns that you have learned, for instance: Double Crochet, Treble crochet, basic patterns like granny square and more.
- Instructions for ‘homework’
- 1 ball of yarn (ICE Yarns) and a crochet hook of your choice are complimentary/ free. Additional yarn can be purchases.
- A great cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit/ cake.
- Lots of fun and creativity.