Private crochet session, 2 persons/ per hour
Bring out the crochet artisan in you and learn how to crochet or advance together with a friend or family member. The most adaptable way to do this is signing up for private crochet tuition, which is also offered online.
The classes can be held in either English, German or Dutch.
Every private crochet session can take 1 hour (or more). After a short intake and introduction, we will decide what you want to learn and how many sessions will be needed/ are possible to achieve it. You will also receive a short health and safety briefing.
The crochet sessions are suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced crocheters, for adults and children. From my experience children aged 7 and above can learn how to crochet and is is a great experience to learn something together with your child.
If you want to purchase materials, suitable for this class I recommend the 'Crochet Starter Kit'. This kit contains materials that I use during my group courses.
Please notice: The session needs to be paid in advance by/for both participants.
Private crochet session, 2 persons/ per hour - how it works
- Payment in advance by both participants (or one person pays for both by selecting the double amount of requested hours).
- You can book per session or a whole 'course'.
- The private crochet tuition takes place in Eltham/ South East London.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for private sessions
- Cancellation up to 4 days prior to class 50% refund will be made, between 2 and 4 days prior to class a 25% refund will be made.
- Cancellation less than 2 days prior to class: no refund will be made (full or in part).
- HookedOnCrochet.net reserves the right to cancel any class up to 14 days before the starting day. In this event the class will either be rescheduled OR a full refund will be made.