Private crochet sessions, follow-up sessions
We recently finished our first crochet session (intake) where you told me, what you want to achieve. Based on that I made a suggestion about the estimated number of follow-up sessions, that we will need to reach your goal.
This could be:
- Learn specific stitches.
- Learn how to read patterns.
- Learn how to make amigurumies.
- Start a specitic project.
- Help with designing your own project.
The follow up sessions will all include a mix of theroy and practise and will be held in a pace that you can follow. Because of the 1on1 setting of these crochet sessions it is possible to change/ adapt the agreed learning goals at any time.
Light refreshments will be provided.
1on1 crochet sessions are available for all levels, beginner intermediate and advanced crocheters.
The sessions need to be paid in advance.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for private sessions
- Cancellation up to 4 days prior to crochet session 50% refund will be made, between 2 and 4 days prior to the session a 25% refund will be made.
- Cancellation less than 2 days prior to the session: no refund will be made (full or in part).
- HookedOnCrochet.net reserves the right to cancel any class up to 14 days before the starting day. In this event the class will either be rescheduled OR a full refund will be made.