Crochet for Beginners, 4 sessions, start March, London (Eltham)
The crochet course for beginners takes place in London/ Eltham and consists of 4 sessions a 1.5 hours.
Dates and times
Time: 7pm - 8.30pm
- 17 March
- 24 March
- 7 April
- 14 April
Location: 46 Greenvale Road, London, SE9 1PD
What you will learn
You will learn the basic crochet techniques in a friendly and relaxed environment and of course will practise them a lot. This way you will develop confidence your skills.
We will have a look the crochet terminology and abbreviations, basic pattern reading and we will give simple chart reading a try.
The course will cover (unless otherwise agreed):
- How to hold the crochet hook and yarn,
- Basic stitches: You will learn how to make a chain, double crochet, half treble crochet, treble crochet and slip stitch,
- Colour changes,
- Working straight and in the round,
- Increases and decreases.
- After the 2nd class you will be already able to start your own first project(s).
The course has in general a basic/ static structure. But ... everything can be changed according to the wishes of the group. During the first session, after a short intake and introduction, we will decide, if we need to make changes on the syllabus.
You will also recieve a short health and safety briefing. For more information about the beginner course please read below or get in touch with me.
The beginner course needs to be paid in advance.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for the Crochet for Beginner course
- Cancellation up to 4 days prior to class 50% refund will be made, between 2 and 4 days prior to class a 25% refund will be made.
- Cancellation less than 2 days prior to class: no refund will be made (full or in part).
- HookedOnCrochet.net reserves the right to cancel any class up to 14 days before the starting day. In this event the class will either be rescheduled OR a full refund will be made.