Crochet Beginner Course (4 sessions, in-person)
This beginner crochet course is perfect for those who have always wanted to learn the art of crochet but don’t know where to start! Our experienced instructor will guide you step-by-step through the basics of crochet, including how to hold the hook, create basic stitches, and follow (basic) patterns.
In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start crocheting with confidence. You’ll also receive hands-on practice, working on a variety of simple projects that will help you master the basics of crochet. Whether you’re looking to create practical items for your home or just want to explore your creative side, this beginner crochet course has something for everyone.
The course is designed to be fun and engaging, with a supportive and inclusive atmosphere. So if you’re ready to learn the art of crochet and unleash your creativity, sign up for this beginner crochet course today!
This crochet course takes place in Eltham (SE9) and has a duration of 4 sessions a 1.5 hours. It is perfect for beginners or refreshers.
Dates and times
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
- 10. June
- 17. June
- 24. June
- 1. July
Location: 46 Greenvale Road, London, SE9 1PD
(limited free parking available, short walk from Eltham station and local bus services). For more information about how to find us please go here.
The course will cover
- How to hold the crochet hook and yarn,
- Basic stitches: You will learn how to make a chain, double crochet, half treble crochet, treble crochet and slip stitch,
- Colour changes,
- Working straight and in the round,
- Increases and decreases.
- After the 2nd class you will be already able to start your own first project(s).
The course has in general a basic/ static structure. But … everything can be changed according to the wishes of the group. During the first session, after a short intake and introduction, we will decide, if we need to make changes on the syllabus.
You will also recieve a short health and safety briefing. For more information about the beginner course please read below or get in touch.
The beginner course needs to be paid in advance.
Light refreshments will be provided. Please contact me if there are any special dietary requirements.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for the Crochet for Beginner course
- Cancellation up to 4 days prior to class 50% refund will be made, between 2 and 4 days prior to class a 25% refund will be made.
- Cancellation less than 2 days prior to class: no refund will be made (full or in part).
- HookedOnCrochet.net reserves the right to cancel any class up to 14 days before the starting day. In this event the class will either be rescheduled OR a full refund will be made.